3.04.2021

Hi

 How you hanging in? 



The sun is just what I needed. 

It's my day off so this morning I stopped for breakfast & a coffee after dropping my kids off for school. It felt pretty amazing. I think things are slowly improving but not stopwearingamask improved. Like everyone else I'm stunned it's been a year of dealing with covid shit but alas, it has. When it first began the doctors I work with said plan on this being something we manage for AT least the next 18 months maybe 2 years. We were like .. ok. holy shit. It's true though and those governors ending their mask mandates are ignorant or I don't know what. 

Most days it's fine but some days that mask feels like it's smothering me at work. I'll be standing at the door to the building taking my last breaths of delicious fresh air before putting that on for the rest of my day/off for lunch. 

We're doing ok here. School is challenging for my middle school student doing hybrid right now. Later this month they'll be back in full time. Being around other humans is amazing and I think the schools do a great job at managing the spread. Sports are a different subject but the school days they are conscientious. In sports you just have to wear your mask when you're spread out but once you're all together panting and sweating just take that shit off. 

ANYWHO

Thinking about you out there and hoping you're doing ok. Here in Kansas the weather is fucking glorious today. I'm going to take the dogs on a long ass walk. Spring is coming. Keep going. You're doing it. We're doing it! Be kind. Reach out to another human in some way. 

<3 
xo









2 comments:

  1. Love this post, love your blog background image. Hope you are doing well Pom!!! Reading your stuff still resonates with me, nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tony - glad to hear it! Thank you for reading. Hope you're doing well! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a little somethin'