My 7 year old is in the shower singing. I started typing the words in a text to his dad.
It started with him singing "One is the Loneliest Number" and then he kept adding lyrics.
What is going on with me? What is going on with meeee?
People die every 1 second. Oh why do I exist?
What is gonna happen to me? Oh oh oh, what is gonna happen to me?
What's going to happen to everyone else?
No one knows til it happens.
What's going to happen to the world?
A meteor strike?
What's going to go with everyone's heart?
Oh oh oh, what is going to happen to me and you?
What is going to happen to me when I die?
Tell me please. Tell me please.
Tell me please. Tell me please.
He said it's titled "What is Going to Happen to Me and You"
Man.. heavy.
He said his songs are about asking questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a little somethin'