5.02.2006

I was sorta thinking..

What if you have a kid and it's ugly? I mean, it sounds awful, sure..but seriously. What if your kid is hideous and you know so? Looks aren't everything, right, I know, but.. what if your kid is hideous?! *Please do not scold me about some sort of special needs..girl just talkin' bout Ugly.

3 comments:

  1. My problem was, what if I had a kid who was just stupid. I don't really enjoy spending time with really stupid people, and I really did worry about that before we decided to have kids. Turned out, they were both really, really smart, so my fear never got faced. I think I would have adjusted, though.

    As for ugly kids, I'm sure you adjust. I remember in law school thinking some of my classmates were ugly, and then thinking they were alright by the time I graduated. Standards slipping, I guess!! (Not that I'm a looker myself - I hope they had the same thing happen . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:38 PM

    I'd throw them away... I'm very prejudice against ugly folk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paper lunch bags. It's all about the paper lunch bags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a little somethin'